Update #2.5: When lasers bend.
Small update this week. We are currently working behind the scene improving crucial features before adding new mechanisms. But we still have new stuff for you soooo...
What's new ?
- We created a dedicated system to manage object detection around the spherical arena (see the GIF below).
- The enemy ships explode when touched. BOOOM
- A new weapon arrived this week: the mighty Flame Thrower.
- The laser now bends around the ocean surface, making it a truly (and very temporary) deadly weapon.
- The Discord server is up and running. Come to say "Hello" and chat with us - Discord.
What comes next ? The Update #3 of course.
We plan to release one major update every two weeks. The next one will be a big one.
- A new foe comes next week. Stay tuned for more info.
- We will add a new mechanism, too: the homing missiles
- The anchor will also return next week.
I leave you with some 3D concepts our artist works on. Feel free to visit his SketchFab profile for more 3D models
That's all, folks.
Have a great weekend.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.